The Scientific Committee of ASGO 2021 cordially invites you to join the ASGO 2021 meeting and to share your valuable scientific work as abstracts or video presentation in gynecologic cancer or related topics. The abstract will be selected poster, based on scientific merit through a blinded peer review process All accepted abstracts will be available in the conference and on the conference website approximately 2 weeks before the conference, and will be published in the ASGO 2021 program book as electronic files. All abstracts should be submitted via the conference official website https://asgo2021.org/home.php. Query or problem regarding abstract submission can be made to the ASGO Scientific Committee (email@example.com)
Key Dates of Abstract Submission
Abstract submission: Extend abstract submission to September 24, 2021
Abstract acceptance notification: October 10, 2021
Detailed information and instruction regarding the type of presentation (poster) will be sent to the presenter/ submitter via e-mail upon acceptance. All presenters are required to registered to the ASGO 2021 before September 30, 2021, so their abstracts will be included in the ASGO 2021 program book as electronic files.
* All pre-recorded videos have to be submitted before November 4, 2021
1.Gynecologic Cancer Screening
2.Preinvasive Disease of Cervix, Vulva, and Vagina
3.Vulvar and Vaginal Cancer
5.Endometrial Hyperplasia, Endometrial Intra-epithelial Neoplasia, and Endometrial Cancer
7.Epithelial Ovarian Cancer including Borderline Tumor
8.Non-epithelial Ovarian Cancer
9.Gestational Trophoblastic Neoplasia
10.Rare Tumors & Metastatic Tumors
11.Conservative & Fertility Preservation
12.Surgical Techniques & perioperative Management
13.Imaging in Gynecologic Cancer
14.Gynecologic Pathology, Genetics and Epidemiology
16.Quality of Life, Nursing & Supportive Care
17.Policy, Practice, and Challenges in Limited-Resourced Countries
Abstract Submission Guideline
1. Title (uppercase font) should not exceed 20 words.
2. The authors list should not exceed 6 per abstract. Otherwise, use et al. after the 6th author. Name of the presenting author is to be in bold font and underlined.
3. Abstract format should follow the JGO instructions:
- Abstracts for original research are limited to 250 words with the following headings: (1) Objective, (2) Methods, (3) Results, and (4) Conclusion.
- Abstracts for clinical trial protocol are limited to 350 words, structured format with headings of background and methods.
- Abstracts for surgical film are limited to 250 words, unstructured, including a link to the video file.
- At the bottom of abstract, up to 6 keywords should be listed to be used as index terms. For the selection of keywords, refer to Medical Subject Heading (MeSH) in Index Medicus ( https://meshb.nlm.nih.gov/search ).
- Tables and figures are not allowed.
Note: All accepted abstracts will be published in the official journal of ASGO, the Journal of Gynecologic Oncology (JGO)
Surgical Film/Outline Editing Instructions
Key concepts of surgical films:
• Fundamentals of minimally invasive surgery
• Current evidence and recommendations regarding laparoscopic or robotic hysterectomy
• Prevention, diagnosis, and management of intra and post‐operative complications
• Specific suturing techniques
• Extensive surgery
Quality requirements of surgical films:
o Focusing on or around the scenes you would particularly like to show.
o Be the original production in the final edited form with a clear voice-over in English.
o Duration of 8 minutes at most, plus 2 minutes for Q&A.
o Maximum file size for upload is 1GB (larger file cannot not be completely uploaded)
o Films must be at regular speed.
Note: Please contact (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any difficulties or problems regarding surgical films submission/ loading.
Instructions/ template for surgical film:
1. Please write your text in English and check your spelling to avoid misinterpretation.
2. Within the title and text of the film submission, omit any reference to your institution to ensure proper, blinded review.
3. Conflict of interest must be declared (commercial or product bias is prohibited).
4. A surgical film must have a Title (uppercase font) that indicates the objective of the demonstration.
5. Author names should be written in full. Only include the primary degree for each author (for example, MD, PhD). If an author’s name appears on more than one film, they should be identical.
6. A maximum of 6 authors (including the primary author), are allowed per submission.
7. Use generic drug names and International Systems Units. Trade names should not be used.
In any events of the surge of COVID-19:
1. The pre-recorded video will be presented online during the congress on behalf of the International Presenters.
2. LIVE QA session is optional.
3. Further information on the presentations will be notified by emails after your abstracts had been accepted.
all abstracts will be fully considered after complete registration
1. If the preferred type of abstract presentation is “Poster”, presenter have to create the e-poster as in the guideline.
2. If the preferred type of abstract presentation is “Oral”, the Scientific Committee will inform the acceptance notification on September 24, 2021.
a. If the decision is “accepted as an oral presentation”, you may send the prerecorded Video or present LIVE at the time of ASGO meeting.
b.If the decision is “accepted as a poster presentation”, you have to create the e-poster as in the guideline
Abstract submission has been closed